Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Server settings and gameplay

Server settings and gameplay 10 years 3 months ago #1451

• SprUT
  • Fresh Boarder
I wanted to write a long letter, in which list the changes that would make the game more balanced. Just will not do. I understand a simple thing. "Unreal Tournament 2004" has become a classic.
Perhaps, any changes will only harm him. We stop here to remember the past, to plunge into the atmosphere of the past. Besides UT3 in almost all of these changes are made. Although UT3 already old game. What do you think about it, my friends?

Я хотел написать большое письмо, в котором перечислить изменения, которые позволили бы сделать игру более сбалансированной. Только не буду этого делать. Я понял простую вещь. "Нереальный турнир 2004" стал классикой. Пожалуй, любые изменения пойдут ему только во вред. Мы заходим сюда, чтобы вспомнить былое, окунуться в атмосферу прошлого. К тому же в УТ3 почти все эти изменения сделаны. Хотя и УТ3 уже стар. Что думаете по этому поводу, друзья?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Server settings and gameplay 10 years 3 months ago #1455

• OldSchool
  • Thank you received: 18
I guess I can speak for the most UT2004-Players here: We all hate UT3. It ruined a great game BECAUSE of its changes. So you were right not write this long letter. :cheer:
UT Gaming since 1999

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.020 seconds
Copyright 2024 Server settings and gameplay (1/1) - Fair-Gamers Forum - Fair-Gamers Community - Play Fair & Have Fun !.
Joomla Templates by Wordpress themes free